- 1-1/4 cups butter, cubed
- 1 envelope (1 ounce) onion soup mix
- 1 package (16 ounces) chunky pretzels, broken into pieces
- In a large skillet, melt butter. Stir in soup mix. Heat and stir until well mixed. Add pretzels; toss to coat.
- Spread pretzel mixture in a baking pan. Bake at 250° for 1-1/2 hours, stirring every 15 minutes. Cool. Store in an airtight container. Yield: 6 cups.
Originally published as Buttery Onion Pretzels in Taste of Home April/May 1993, p66
Reviews for Buttery Onion Pretzels
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Feb. 1, 2014
This has been a family favorite for years! I first had it when my college roommate would receive a care package from home and it was full of pretzels! so yummy and addicting!
Reviewed Dec. 23, 2008
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Appetizer Snack Recipes >
- Appetizers >
- Comfort Food Appetizers >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Easy Appetizer Recipes >
- Easy Appetizers >
- Easy Finger Foods >
- Easy Recipes >
- Father's Day Appetizers >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >
- Kids Snacks >
- Party Appetizers >
- Pretzel Recipes >