Buttery-Onion Corn on the Cob
“My mother has been making this recipe for years. Every time I make it for company they rave and can't believe how easy it is!” —Lisa Denson of Decatur, Alabama
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 envelope onion soup mix
- 4 medium ears sweet corn, husks removed
- In a small bowl, combine butter and soup mix; rub over corn. Place
- each ear of corn on a 12-in. x 10-in. piece of heavy-duty foil. Fold
- foil over corn and seal tightly.
- Bake at 450° for 15-20 minutes or until corn is tender, turning
- packet once. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 ear of corn equals 297 calories, 24 g fat (15 g saturated fat), 60 mg cholesterol, 792 mg sodium, 21 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 4 g protein.