- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 envelope onion soup mix
- 4 medium ears sweet corn, husks removed
- In a small bowl, combine butter and soup mix; rub over corn. Place each ear of corn on a 12-in. x 10-in. piece of heavy-duty foil. Fold foil over corn and seal tightly.
- Bake at 450° for 15-20 minutes or until corn is tender, turning packet once. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Buttery-Onion Corn on the Cob
Sort By :
This is my favorite way to make my corn. Delicious! And easy, too.
Best sweet corn we've ever had!!!! I thought it might be too oniony but it was perfect.
I tried this using ranch dressing mix instead of the onion soup mix, and everyone asked for the recipe.
More Recipe Collections
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Comfort Food Side Dishes >
- Corn on the Cob >
- Corn Recipes >
- Easy Recipes >
- July 4th Recipes >
- July 4th Side Dishes >
- Labor Day Recipes >
- Labor Day Side Dish Recipes >
- Memorial Day Recipes >
- Memorial Day Side Dishes >
- Side Dish Recipes >