- 3/4 cup butter, softened
- 1/4 cup shredded pepper jack cheese
- 1/4 cup prepared horseradish
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley flakes
- 3 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 12 medium ears sweet corn, husks removed
- In a small bowl, mix the first eight ingredients until blended; spread over corn. Wrap each with a piece of heavy-duty foil (about 14 in. square), sealing tightly.
- Grill corn, covered, over medium heat 15-20 minutes or until tender, turning occasionally. Open foil carefully to allow steam to escape. Yield: 12 servings.
Reviews for Buttery Horseradish Corn on the Cob
"Made this for a get together with friends and family, along with pull pork sliders and potato salad. and everyone raved about the corn. Delicious was the word of the day!"
"I made this for a labor day party yesterday and it turned out really good. You get the kick of the horseradish after. We also added it to the jalape?o corn bread I made. I doubled the recipe so I can also try it on other things as well like toolbarco suggested."
"I made the full recipe for the buttery horseradish topping, even tho I was making only two ears of corn, not on the grill , but in the oven. I wrapped both ears in the same foil packet, baked in a 375? oven for 15 minutes, turning twice, and loved the results. I used the remaining topping for another totally different dish, chicken and pasta, and was amazed at how good that was, too. Hats off to Trish for a wonderful recipe."
"Only difference for me is to melt the butter and shake salt and pepper over the buttered corn."
"My husband and I really liked this!"
"EXCELLENT when mixed with ground beef, formed into hamburgers!good on corn!"