- Roll into a 20-in. x 12-in. rectangle. Fold into thirds. Repeat
- rolling and folding twice. (If butter softens, chill after folding.)
- Wrap in plastic wrap; refrigerate overnight.
- Unwrap dough. On a lightly floured surface, roll into a 25-in. x
- 20-in. rectangle. Cut into 5-in. squares. Cut each square diagonally
- in half, forming two triangles.
- Roll up triangles from the wide end; place 2 in. apart with point
- down on ungreased baking sheets. Curve ends down to form crescent
- shape. Cover and let rise until doubled, about 45 minutes.
- Bake at 375° for 12-14 minutes or until golden brown. Remove to
- wire racks. Serve warm. Yield: about 3 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 115 calories, 7 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 25 mg cholesterol, 133 mg sodium, 11 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 2 g protein.