Buttery Corn Casserole Recipe
Lisa Whitehead from Caraway, Arkansas sends this comforting side dish her daughter (pictured) prepares. "Megan is an excellent cook and baker," Lisa writes. "She has won several top prizes for her cooking and baking skills."
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 can (5 ounces) evaporated milk
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted, divided
- 2 cans (15-1/4 ounces each) whole kernel corn, drained
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup crushed butter-flavored crackers (about 24 crackers), divided
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the eggs, milk, 2 tablespoons butter, corn, cheese and 1/2 cup cracker crumbs. Spoon into a greased 11-in. x 7-in. baking dish. Toss the remaining crumbs and butter; sprinkle over corn mixture.
- 2. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until edges are bubbly. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Buttery Corn Casserole
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC