Buttery Corn Casserole Recipe
Lisa Whitehead from Caraway, Arkansas sends this comforting side dish her daughter (pictured) prepares. "Megan is an excellent cook and baker," Lisa writes. "She has won several top prizes for her cooking and baking skills."
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 can (5 ounces) evaporated milk
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted, divided
- 2 cans (15-1/4 ounces each) whole kernel corn, drained
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup crushed butter-flavored crackers (about 24 crackers), divided
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the eggs, milk, 2 tablespoons butter, corn, cheese and 1/2 cup cracker crumbs. Spoon into a greased 11-in. x 7-in. baking dish. Toss the remaining crumbs and butter; sprinkle over corn mixture.
- 2. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until edges are bubbly. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Buttery Corn Casserole
Reviewed Dec. 31, 2013
"It trust it's very good if my friend Lisa Whitehead has recommended it to her daughter. Thanks Lisa. Nancy Dobbins"
Reviewed Nov. 17, 2011
"Our family loves this casserole! I use Club crackers, and regular milk instead of buying evaporated. It's even good leftover!"
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC