Buttery Corn Casserole Recipe
Lisa Whitehead from Caraway, Arkansas sends this comforting side dish her daughter (pictured) prepares. "Megan is an excellent cook and baker," Lisa writes. "She has won several top prizes for her cooking and baking skills."
- 2 Eggland's Best Eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 can (5 ounces) evaporated milk
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted, divided
- 2 cans (15-1/4 ounces each) whole kernel corn, drained
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup crushed butter-flavored crackers (about 24 crackers), divided
- In a large bowl, combine the eggs, milk, 2 tablespoons butter, corn, cheese and 1/2 cup cracker crumbs. Spoon into a greased 11-in. x 7-in. baking dish. Toss the remaining crumbs and butter; sprinkle over corn mixture.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until edges are bubbly. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Buttery Corn Casserole in Quick Cooking March/April 2004, p43
Reviews for Buttery Corn Casserole(2)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Apr. 10, 2012
Yummy corn casserole with a crispy top. I felt like the middle could have been a tad creamier, but still a yummy casserole.
Reviewed Nov. 17, 2011
Our family loves this casserole! I use Club crackers, and regular milk instead of buying evaporated. It's even good leftover!