Buttery Corn Casserole Recipe
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 can (5 ounces) evaporated milk
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted, divided
- 2 cans (15-1/4 ounces each) whole kernel corn, drained
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup crushed butter-flavored crackers (about 24 crackers), divided
- In a large bowl, combine the eggs, milk, 2 tablespoons butter, corn, cheese and 1/2 cup cracker crumbs. Spoon into a greased 11-in. x 7-in. baking dish. Toss the remaining crumbs and butter; sprinkle over corn mixture.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until edges are bubbly. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Buttery Corn Casserole(3)
Sort By :
It trust it's very good if my friend Lisa Whitehead has recommended it to her daughter. Thanks Lisa. Nancy Dobbins
Yummy corn casserole with a crispy top. I felt like the middle could have been a tad creamier, but still a yummy casserole.
Our family loves this casserole! I use Club crackers, and regular milk instead of buying evaporated. It's even good leftover!