- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 3 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1/4 cup minced fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 to 1 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Dash ground cinnamon
- Party bread, toast or crackers
- In a large bowl, combine the first nine ingredients. Transfer to a small crock or serving dish. Cover and chill at least 1 hour.
- Let stand at room temperature 20 minutes before serving. Serve with bread, toast or crackers. Yield: 20-25 servings (3-1/2 cups).
Originally published as Buttery Chicken Spread in Country Chicken Cookbook 1995, p7
Reviews for Buttery Chicken Spread
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Apr. 5, 2012
"A surprizingly tasty combo, Dill & cinnamon!I put in an entire tsp. of cinnamon myself, then found I had over powdered the dill. Added more dill till it balanced properly. Great!"