Buttery Almond Green Beans Recipe
Toasted almonds add crunch to this no-fuss treatment for fresh beans. They get extra flavor from convenient onion soup mix and Parmesan cheese. —Edna Hoffman, Hebron, Indiana
- 2 pounds fresh green beans, trimmed
- 2 cups water
- 1 envelope onion soup mix
- 2/3 cup slivered almonds, toasted
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1. In a large saucepan, combine the beans, water and soup mix. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 15-20 minutes or until beans are crisp-tender.
- 2. In a small bowl, combine the almonds, cheese and paprika. Drain beans; drizzle with butter and sprinkle with almond mixture. Toss to coat. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Buttery Almond Green Beans
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC