- 2 pounds fresh green beans, trimmed
- 2 cups water
- 1 envelope onion soup mix
- 2/3 cup slivered almonds, toasted
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- In a large saucepan, combine the beans, water and soup mix. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 15-20 minutes or until beans are crisp-tender.
- In a small bowl, combine the almonds, cheese and paprika. Drain beans; drizzle with butter and sprinkle with almond mixture. Toss to coat. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Buttery Almond Green Beans
Sort By :
I used two, 12oz bags of frozen great beans, and then followed the recipe exact. This was so good! Mine was a little redder than the picture, I think I threw some extra paprika in by mistake.....yummy! This goes in my husband's favorite recipe folder!!
This was not for us. I'll continue with my regular recipe with bacon, much more flavorful.
Amazing! The taste is great!
I shortened the buter to 2 TBSP and it turned out great!
A good recipe to use fresh beans from the garden. Tasty
Just loved it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Was so good will do anytime I have fresh green beans!