Buttery Almond Green Beans Recipe
- 2 pounds fresh green beans, trimmed
- 2 cups water
- 1 envelope onion soup mix
- 2/3 cup Diamond of California Slivered Almonds, toasted
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- In a large saucepan, combine the beans, water and soup mix. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 15-20 minutes or until beans are crisp-tender.
- In a small bowl, combine the almonds, cheese and paprika. Drain beans; drizzle with butter and sprinkle with almond mixture. Toss to coat. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Buttery Almond Green Beans(6)
Sort By :
This was not for us. I'll continue with my regular recipe with bacon, much more flavorful.
Amazing! The taste is great!
I shortened the buter to 2 TBSP and it turned out great!
A good recipe to use fresh beans from the garden. Tasty
Just loved it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Was so good will do anytime I have fresh green beans!
I love this recipe with one change instead of simmering in water I use beef broth. They come out great.