Butterscotch Toffee Cookies Recipe
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 1 package butter pecan cake mix (regular size)
- 1 package (10 to 11 ounces) butterscotch chips
- 1 package (8 ounces) milk chocolate English toffee bits
- 1. Preheat oven to 350°. In a large bowl, beat eggs and oil until blended; gradually add cake mix and mix well. Fold in chips and toffee bits.
- 2. Drop by tablespoonfuls 2 in. apart onto greased baking sheets. Bake 10-12 minutes or until golden brown. Cool 1 minute before removing to wire racks. Yield: 5 dozen.
Reviews for Butterscotch Toffee Cookies
"Best cookies ever!!"
"Incredible! I used Betty Crocker cake mix!"
"A nice shortcut recipe. The flavor of the cookies seemed to improve after a few hours. @njunperez: I believe the consistency you described is correct. The cookies turn out fine."
"Found when mixed was gummy & thick before adding chips What did i do wrong?"
"does it have to be butter pecan cake mix? I am allergic to pecans."
"Can't stop eating them!!! Can't resist butterscotch ANYTHING!!! These are THE best cookies, and SO easy to make."
"Your recipe sounds delicious. Who makes butter pecan cake mix??"
"Way too good & so easy!"
"These were so easy and delicious. I used walnuts (didn't have pecans as they would be delicious also) instead of butterscotch chips. I really think the butterscotch chips would make them too sweet. They're perfect with the nuts."
"What could you substitute for the butter pecan cake mix. I don't think I have ever seen that flavor, at least not around here. Or maybe use the butter recipe and add butterscotch pudding to it like they did below?"
"First off, I have never written a review for anything, but at least a year ago I came across thisvery simple, easy recipe and I needed cookies in a hurry, so I had everything and I made them,but I used chopped pecan pieces, and toffee bits, everyone raved about these cookies, and without a lie, I make a batch every week and give them away to someone, DO NOT overcookthese cookies, I take them out at 11 minutes, and I get great results everytime.Enjoy , so easy.. 5 starsOh, most important I add a box of butterscotch pudding........."