Butterscotch Toffee Cookies
My cookie recipe, with its big butterscotch flavor, stands out at events among all the chocolate. I like to enjoy it with a glass of milk or a cup of coffee. It's my fall-back recipe when I'm short on time and need something delicious fast. —Allie Blinder, Norcross, Georgia
60 ServingsPrep:10 min. Bake: 10 min./batch
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 1 package butter pecan cake mix (regular size)
- 1 package (10 to 11 ounces) butterscotch chips
- 1 package (8 ounces) milk chocolate English toffee bits
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a large bowl, beat eggs and oil until
- blended; gradually add cake mix and mix well. Fold in chips and
- toffee bits.
- Drop by tablespoonfuls 2 in. apart onto greased baking sheets. Bake
- 10-12 minutes or until golden brown. Cool 1 minute before removing
- to wire racks.
- Yield: 5 dozen.