Butterscotch Toffee Cookies Recipe
My cookie recipe, with its big butterscotch flavor, stands out at events among all the chocolate. I like to enjoy it with a glass of milk or a cup of coffee. It's my fall-back recipe when I'm short on time and need something delicious fast. —Allie Blinder, Norcross, Georgia
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 1 package butter pecan cake mix (regular size)
- 1 package (10 to 11 ounces) butterscotch chips
- 1 package (8 ounces) milk chocolate English toffee bits
- 1. Preheat oven to 350°. In a large bowl, beat eggs and oil until blended; gradually add cake mix and mix well. Fold in chips and toffee bits.
- 2. Drop by tablespoonfuls 2 in. apart onto greased baking sheets. Bake 10-12 minutes or until golden brown. Cool 1 minute before removing to wire racks. Yield: 5 dozen.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC