- 1 package yellow cake mix (regular size)
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant butterscotch pudding mix
- 1/3 cup canola oil
- 2 eggs
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 cup brickle toffee bits, divided
- 1/2 cup butterscotch chips
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a large bowl, combine cake mix, pudding mix, oil and 1 egg; mix until crumbly. Reserve 1 cup for topping. Press remaining mixture into an ungreased 13x9-in. baking pan. Bake 10 minutes. Cool completely on a wire rack.
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Add remaining egg; beat on low speed just until combined. Fold in 1/2 cup toffee bits. Spread over crust. Sprinkle with reserved crumb mixture. Bake 15-20 minutes or until filling is set.
- Sprinkle with butterscotch chips and remaining toffee bits. Return to oven; bake 1 minute longer. Cool on a wire rack 1 hour. Refrigerate 2 hours or until cold. Cut into bars. Yield: 2 dozen.
Reviews for Butterscotch-Toffee Cheesecake Bars
Sort By :
"Wonderful, rich flavor that is easy to bake and liked by all! It doesn't matter to me whether or not it's got a mix as an ingredient as long as the end result is a great tasting dessert that is enjoyed by all. I just love baking."
" Thanks for sharing recipe."
" I am all for anything that saves me time! "
"Wonderful, what else can I say... The richer the better! I like easy, quick recipes."