- Transfer 2 cups of batter to another large bowl; beat in pudding mix,
- butterscotch topping and remaining egg until well blended. Pour half
- of the plain batter into a greased and floured 10-in. fluted tube
- pan. Top with half of the butterscotch batter; cut through with a
- knife to swirl. Repeat layers and swirl.
- Bake 65-70 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center
- comes out clean. Cool 10 minutes before removing from pan to a wire
- rack to cool completely.
- For glaze, in a small saucepan, combine butter, brown sugar and milk.
- Bring to a boil. Remove from heat; add confectioners' sugar and
- vanilla. Beat until smooth and creamy. Drizzle over cake; sprinkle
- with pecans. Yield: 12 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 slice) equals 650 calories, 27 g fat (15 g saturated fat), 171 mg cholesterol, 573 mg sodium, 94 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 8 g protein.