Butterscotch Snack Cake Recipe
- 1 package (3-1/2 ounces) cook-and-serve butterscotch pudding mix
- 2 cups milk
- 1 package yellow cake mix (regular size)
- 1 package (11 ounces) butterscotch chips
- 1/2 cup Diamond of California Chopped Pecans or walnuts
- In a large saucepan, combine pudding mix and milk. Bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring constantly. Remove from the heat; stir in dry cake mix.
- Pour into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan. Sprinkle with butterscotch chips and nuts. Bake at 350° for 35-40 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool on a wire rack. Yield: 12-16 servings.
Reviews for Butterscotch Snack Cake(4)
Sort By :
So simply said, this simply excellent. It's easy to prepare. First time, I prepare cake mix and combine pudding...Definitely will make these again.
This recipe has been a crowd-pleaser to whatever event I take it to. It is extremely easy to make and it is so tasty! :)
Not the best looking cake I have ever made but might be the tastiest.
When I first made this cake I was a little skeptical because it had so few ingredients and since there's no frosting it didn't look very pretty. Boy, was I wrong! This is a wonderful cake and once I start eating it, I always want more. It is my husband's most requested dessert!