Butterscotch Raisin Cookies Recipe
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 3 cups quick-cooking oats
- 1-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant butterscotch pudding mix
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup butterscotch chips
- In a large bowl, cream butter and sugars until light and fluffy. Beat in eggs. Combine the oats, flour, dry pudding mix and baking soda; gradually add to creamed mixture and mix well. Stir in raisins and butterscotch chips (dough will be stiff).
- Drop by tablespoonfuls 2 in. apart onto ungreased baking sheets. Bake at 375° for 9-11 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove to wire racks to cool. Yield: 3-1/2 dozen.
Reviews for Butterscotch Raisin Cookies
Sort By :
Great texture, great flavor, and loved the mixture of raisons with the butterscotch chips. Will definitely make again!
I forgot to click on the stars to give it 5 stars! :)
These cookies are fabulous - my kids and I love them! I've made these several times over the years now and they are gone in no time. My only changes are also adding 1 t. of baking powder and instead of just 1/2 c. of butterscotch chips, I add 1 c. I also add 1 T. of pure vanilla to mixture. You will not be disappointed with this recipe!