- in. apart onto greased baking sheets.
- Bake at 400° for 10 minutes. Reduce heat to 350°; bake 25
- minutes longer or until golden brown. Remove from the oven; turn
- oven off. Cut a slit halfway through each puff and return to the
- oven for 30 minutes with the oven door open. Cool on a wire rack.
- Just before serving, spoon about 1 tablespoon filling into each
- puff. Dust with confectioners' sugar and drizzle with melted
- chocolate. Yield: 5 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 60 calories, 3 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 29 mg cholesterol, 80 mg sodium, 6 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 1 g protein.