Butterscotch Pumpkin Pie
When I'm in the mood for something sweet, this is the recipe I reach for. The addition of butterscotch pudding makes this a tasty twist on traditional pumpkin pie.
8 ServingsPrep: 30 min. + chilling
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup fat-free milk
- 1 package (1 ounce) sugar-free instant butterscotch pudding mix
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 cup reduced-fat whipped topping
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract
- In a small bowl, combine cracker crumbs and butter; press onto the
- bottom of a 9-in. pie plate. Bake at 350° for 10 minutes; cool.
- For filling, in a small bowl, whisk milk and pudding mix for 2
- minutes (mixture will be thick). Stir in the pumpkin, cinnamon and
- nutmeg until blended.
- Pour into crust. Chill for at least 2 hours. Combine topping
- ingredients; serve with pie. Yield: 8 servings.
Nutritional Facts:Diabetic Exchanges: One serving (with 2 tablespoons topping) equals 2-1/2 fat, 1 starch; also, 148 calories, 203 mg sodium, 1 mg cholesterol, 17 gm carbohydrate, 3 gm protein, 9 gm fat.