Folks will never guess a dessert as creamy and delicious as this butterscotch-pumpkin blend from Anniston, Alabama’s Patricia Sidloskas could be so low in fat and calories!
- 1-1/2 cups cold fat-free milk
- 1 package (1 ounce) sugar-free instant butterscotch pudding mix
- 1/2 cup canned pumpkin
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1 cup fat-free whipped topping, divided
- In a large bowl, whisk milk and pudding mix for 2 minutes. Let stand for 2 minutes or until soft-set. Combine the pumpkin, cinnamon, ginger and allspice; fold into pudding. Fold in 1/2 cup whipped topping.
- Transfer to individual serving dishes. Refrigerate until serving. Garnish with remaining whipped topping. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Pumpkin Mousse in Light & Tasty December/January 2007, p55
Reviews for Butterscotch Pumpkin Mousse
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review