Butterscotch Pudding Torte Recipe
- 1 package (16 ounces) cream-filled vanilla sandwich cookies, crushed
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 carton (12 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 2-1/2 cups cold 2% milk
- 2 packages (3.4 ounces each) instant butterscotch pudding mix
- Set aside 1 cup cookie crumbs for topping. In a small bowl, combine remaining cookie crumbs and butter. Press into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. dish. In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and confectioners' sugar until smooth. Fold in 1-1/2 cups whipped topping. Spread over crust.
- In a small bowl, whisk milk and pudding mix for 2 minutes; let stand for 2 minutes or until soft-set. Spoon over cream cheese layer. Top with remaining whipped topping. Sprinkle with reserved crumbs. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours. Yield: 15 servings.
Reviews for Butterscotch Pudding Torte(7)
Sort By :
One of the prettiest things I've ever made on this site and the easiest by far! Very nice dessert!
This is a sure-fire kid pleaser!
This went over really well with my family. I made it with two small boxes of pudding at it was plenty. Another wonderful receipe from Taste of Home that will for sure be made again and again. Really easy and can substitue any kind of pudding.
A favorite at potlucks! People always ask me for the recipe!
This was delish! So easy to make. Just one question though. Did you use 2 small boxes of butterscotch pudding? I think the ounces are listed wrong on the recipe. It calls for 2 pkgs. 3.4 ounces each, this can't be right, can it?