- 2 cups cold fat-free milk
- 1 package (1 ounce) sugar-free instant butterscotch pudding mix
- 18 vanilla wafers, coarsely crushed
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen reduced-fat whipped topping, thawed
- In a large bowl, whisk milk and pudding mix for 2 minutes. Let stand for 2 minutes or until soft-set.
- In six parfait glasses, alternate layers of pudding, wafer crumbs and whipped topping. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Butterscotch Parfaits in Easy Cooking for Diabetics 2007, p83
Reviews for Butterscotch Pudding Parfaits
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review