- In bread machine pan, place the first nine ingredients in order
- suggested by manufacturer. Select dough setting (check dough after 5
- minutes of mixing; add 1 to 2 tablespoons of water or flour if
- needed). Just before the final kneading (your machine may audibly
- signal this), add pecans and chips. When cycle is completed, turn
- dough onto a well-floured surface.
- Roll into an 18-in. x 12-in. rectangle; spread with butter. Combine
- the brown sugar, pecans, chips and cinnamon; sprinkle over dough to
- within 1/2 in. of edges. Roll up jelly-roll style, starting with a
- long side; pinch seam to seal. Cut into 12 slices.
- Place cut side down in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan. Cover and
- let rise until doubled, about 30 minutes. Bake at 350° for 25-30
- minutes or until golden brown. Cool in pan for 5 minutes before
- inverting onto a serving plate.
- In a small bowl, combine the icing ingredients. Drizzle over warm
- rolls. Yield: 1 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 cinnamon roll equals 431 calories, 16 g fat (8 g saturated fat), 46 mg cholesterol, 341 mg sodium, 67 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 8 g protein.