Butterscotch-Pecan Bread Pudding Recipe
- 8 slices white bread, cubed
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup butterscotch chips
- 4 Eggland's Best Eggs
- 2 cups half-and-half cream
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Whipped cream and butterscotch ice cream topping
- Place the bread, pecans and butterscotch chips in a greased 4-qt. slow cooker. In a large bowl, whisk the eggs, cream, brown sugar, butter and vanilla. Pour over top.
- Cover and cook on low for 3-4 hours or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean. Serve warm with whipped cream and butterscotch topping. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Butterscotch-Pecan Bread Pudding(3)
Sort By :
This was delicious! My family and I are Bread Pudding followers! I used a handful of butterscotch chips and a small handful of semi sweet chocolate chips - turned out wonderful!
This was delicious, not too sweet. I didn't use the butterscotch chips, instead I used butterscotch sauce on the top when served.
We just made this tonight and we used gluten free bread. It wasn't mushy but really flavorful, not overly sweet but sweet enough and a nice way to a cold evening. We also thought about chopping apples next time we make it.