Butterscotch-Pecan Bread Pudding
Bread pudding fans just might hoard this yummy butterscotch version. Toppings like whipped cream and a butterscotch drizzle make this dessert absolutely irresistible. —Lisa Varner, El Paso, Texas
8 ServingsPrep: 15 min. Cook: 3 hours
- 8 slices white bread, cubed
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup butterscotch chips
- 4 Eggland's Best Eggs
- 2 cups half-and-half cream
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Whipped cream and butterscotch ice cream topping
- Place the bread, pecans and butterscotch chips in a greased 4-qt.
- slow cooker. In a large bowl, whisk the eggs, cream, brown sugar,
- butter and vanilla. Pour over top.
- Cover and cook on low for 3-4 hours or until a knife inserted in the
- center comes out clean. Serve warm with whipped cream and
- butterscotch topping. Yield: 8 servings.