Butterscotch Peanut Fudge Recipe
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 package (12 ounces) butterscotch chips
- 1-1/2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 2/3 cup peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 cup chopped salted peanuts
- In a microwave-safe bowl, combine the milk, chips and marshmallows. Microwave, uncovered, at 80% power for 3 minutes or until chips and marshmallows are melted, stirring frequently. Stir in peanut butter and vanilla until combined. Fold in the peanuts.
- Pour into an 11-in. x 7-in. pan coated with cooking spray. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours or until firm. Cut into squares. Store in the refrigerator. Yield: about 6-1/2 dozen.
Originally published as Butterscotch Peanut Fudge in Quick Cooking May/June 2003, p55
Reviews for Butterscotch Peanut Fudge
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Dec. 22, 2010
"has become a "must have" at christmas time!"
Reviewed Dec. 14, 2010
"nice easy fudge, good results."
Reviewed Dec. 1, 2009
"This is an excellent fudge and one my family loves. It's a recipe we'd love to keep for forever and probably will."