Butterscotch Peanut Butter Fudge
You don't have to be experienced at making candy to try your hand at this no-fail fudge. The simply delicious confection makes a great gift everyone appreciates.Marina Castle, North Hollywood, California
77 ServingsPrep: 15 min + chilling
- 1 teaspoon plus 1/2 cup butter, divided
- 1 package (11 ounces) butterscotch chips
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1/2 cup chopped unsalted peanuts
- Line an 11-in. x 7-in. pan with foil and grease the foil with 1
- teaspoon butter; set aside.
- In a large saucepan, combine the butterscotch chips, peanut butter
- and remaining butter. Cook and stir over medium heat until melted.
- Remove from the heat; stir in marshmallows until smooth. Spread into
- prepared pan; sprinkle with peanuts. Chill until firm.
- Using foil, lift fudge out of pan. Discard foil; cut fudge into 1-in.
- squares. Store in an airtight container. Yield: about 2 pounds.
Nutritional Facts: 1 piece equals 62 calories, 4 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 3 mg cholesterol, 28 mg sodium, 5 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 1 g protein. Diabetic Exchange: 1 fat.