Butterscotch Peanut Butter Fudge Recipe
You don't have to be experienced at making candy to try your hand at this no-fail fudge. The simply delicious confection makes a great gift everyone appreciates.—Marina Castle, North Hollywood, California
- 1 teaspoon plus 1/2 cup butter, divided
- 1 package (11 ounces) butterscotch chips
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1/2 cup chopped unsalted peanuts
- 1. Line an 11-in. x 7-in. pan with foil and grease the foil with 1 teaspoon butter; set aside.
- 2. In a large saucepan, combine the butterscotch chips, peanut butter and remaining butter. Cook and stir over medium heat until melted. Remove from the heat; stir in marshmallows until smooth. Spread into prepared pan; sprinkle with peanuts. Chill until firm.
- 3. Using foil, lift fudge out of pan. Discard foil; cut fudge into 1-in. squares. Store in an airtight container. Yield: about 2 pounds.
1 piece equals 62 calories, 4 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 3 mg cholesterol, 28 mg sodium, 5 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 1 g protein. Diabetic Exchange: 1 fat.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC