- Roll out larger ball to fit a 9-in. pie plate. Transfer to pie
- plate; trim pastry to 1/2 in. beyond rim of plate. Add filling. Roll
- out remaining pastry; make a lattice crust. Trim, seal and flute
- edges. Cover edges loosely with foil.
- Bake at 375° for 25 minutes. Uncover; bake 20-25 minutes longer
- or until crust is golden brown and filling is bubbly. Cool on a wire
- rack. Yield: 8 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 piece equals 480 calories, 23 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 11 mg cholesterol, 342 mg sodium, 66 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 4 g protein.