These parfaits are pretty confections that are impossible to turn down. Change the pudding flavor to suit your tastes.Judi Klee, Nebraska City, Nebraska
6 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 2 cups cold milk
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant butterscotch pudding mix
- 18 vanilla wafers, coarsely crushed
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 6 maraschino cherries, optional
- In a large bowl, beat milk and pudding mix for 2 minutes or until
- In six parfait glasses, alternate layers of pudding, wafer crumbs and
- whipped topping. Garnish with cherry if desired. Refrigerate until
- serving. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutritional Facts: One serving (prepared with skim milk, instant sugar-free pudding mix and light whipped topping and without cherries) equals 194 calories, 7 g fat (0 saturated fat), 2 mg cholesterol, 289 mg sodium, 25 g carbohydrate, 0 fiber, 4 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 starch, 1/2 fat.