Butterscotch Parfaits Recipe
These parfaits are pretty confections that are impossible to turn down. Change the pudding flavor to suit your tastes.—Judi Klee, Nebraska City, Nebraska
- 2 cups cold milk
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant butterscotch pudding mix
- 18 vanilla wafers, coarsely crushed
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 6 maraschino cherries, optional
- 1. In a large bowl, beat milk and pudding mix for 2 minutes or until thickened.
- 2. In six parfait glasses, alternate layers of pudding, wafer crumbs and whipped topping. Garnish with cherry if desired. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 6 servings.
1 each: 194 calories, 7g fat (0g saturated fat), 2mg cholesterol, 289mg sodium, 25g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 0g fiber), 4g protein Diabetic Exchanges:2 starch, 1/2 fat
Reviews for Butterscotch Parfaits
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC