These parfaits are pretty confections that are impossible to turn down. Change the pudding flavor to suit your tastes.—Judi Klee, Nebraska City, Nebraska
- 2 cups cold milk
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant butterscotch pudding mix
- 18 vanilla wafers, coarsely crushed
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 6 maraschino cherries, optional
- In a large bowl, beat milk and pudding mix for 2 minutes or until thickened.
- In six parfait glasses, alternate layers of pudding, wafer crumbs and whipped topping. Garnish with cherry if desired. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Butterscotch Parfaits in Taste of Home August/September 2000, p9
Reviews for Butterscotch Parfaits
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review