Butterscotch Muffins Recipe
- 2 cups King Arthur Unbleached All-Purpose Flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant butterscotch pudding mix
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup water
- 4 eggs
- 3/4 cup canola oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- In a large bowl, combine the flour, sugar, pudding mixes, baking powder and salt. Combine the water, eggs, oil and vanilla; stir into the dry ingredients just until moistened.
- Fill greased or paper-lined muffin cups two-thirds full. Combine the topping ingredients; sprinkle over batter.
- Bake at 350° for 15-20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool for 5 minutes before removing from pans to wire racks. Yield: about 1-1/2 dozen.
Reviews for Butterscotch Muffins(6)
Sort By :
Everyone knows I've just made these when they step into my house. They smell delicious and taste even better. Seriously DELISH!!!
One of favorite things to do when we have a garage sale is to make up a batch of these muffins to sell. My family members insist on each having one for themselves. They are always very popular. So yummy.
Very good, very sweet. Not a healthy breakfast muffin, great for afternoon tea or whatever. I only got 13, (large ones), but would suggest that they be made as stated (18). Might even try the mini muffin pans next time. There will definitely be a next time! Jan.