The rich flavors of butterscotch and chocolate pair up for a nightcap that will satisfy any sweet tooth. —Ms. Clara M. Coulson Minney, Washington Court House, Ohio
2 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- Ice cubes
- 1/4 cup clear creme de cacao
- 1/4 cup creme de cacao
- 3 tablespoons vodka
- 3 tablespoons butterscotch schnapps liqueur
- 6 semisweet chocolate chips
- Fill a shaker three-fourths full with ice. Add the creme de cacao,
- vodka and schnapps.
- Cover and shake for 10-15 seconds or until condensation forms on
- outside of shaker. Divide chocolate chips between two chilled
- cocktail glasses; strain butterscotch mixture over chips. Yield: 2
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving equals 322 calories, 1 g fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 4 mg sodium, 29 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, trace protein.