Butterscotch Martinis Recipe
The rich flavors of butterscotch and chocolate pair up for a nightcap that will satisfy any sweet tooth. —Ms. Clara M. Coulson Minney, Washington Court House, Ohio
- Ice cubes
- 2 ounces clear creme de cacao
- 2 ounces creme de cacao
- 1-1/2 ounces vodka
- 1-1/2 ounces butterscotch schnapps liqueur
- 6 semisweet chocolate chips
- 1. Fill a shaker three-fourths full with ice. Add the creme de cacao, vodka and schnapps.
- 2. Cover and shake for 10-15 seconds or until condensation forms on outside of shaker. Divide chocolate chips between two chilled cocktail glasses; strain butterscotch mixture over chips. Yield: 2 servings.
1 serving equals 322 calories, 1 g fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 4 mg sodium, 29 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, trace protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC