- Ice cubes
- 1/4 cup clear creme de cacao
- 1/4 cup creme de cacao
- 3 tablespoons vodka
- 3 tablespoons butterscotch schnapps liqueur
- 6 semisweet chocolate chips
- Fill a shaker three-fourths full with ice. Add the creme de cacao, vodka and schnapps.
- Cover and shake for 10-15 seconds or until condensation forms on outside of shaker. Divide chocolate chips between two chilled cocktail glasses; strain butterscotch mixture over chips. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Butterscotch Martinis in Taste of Home December/January 2012, p47
Reviews for Butterscotch Martinis
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review