- stir into crumb mixture just until moistened. (Dough will be soft.)
- Stir in chips.
- Transfer dough to a greased baking sheet. Pat into a 7-in. circle.
- Cut into eight wedges, but do not separate. Cover and refrigerate
- overnight. Bake at 400° for 25-30 minutes or until golden brown.
- Meanwhile, combine glaze ingredients; drizzle over scones. Serve
- warm. Yield: 8 scones.
Nutritional Facts: 1 scone equals 710 calories, 37 g fat (20 g saturated fat), 75 mg cholesterol, 387 mg sodium, 87 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 11 g protein.