- 1 teaspoon plus 2 tablespoons butter, divided
- 1-2/3 cups sugar
- 2/3 cup evaporated milk
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 package (10 to 11 ounces) butterscotch chips
- 1/2 cup Diamond of California Chopped Walnuts
- 1 teaspoon maple flavoring
- Line an 8-in. square pan with foil and grease the foil with 1 teaspoon butter; set aside.
- In a large saucepan, combine the sugar, milk, salt and remaining butter; cook and stir over medium heat until mixture comes to a boil. Boil for 5 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Remove from the heat; add the marshmallows, chips, nuts and maple flavoring. Stir until marshmallows and chips are melted. Spoon into prepared pan. Let stand until set.
- Using foil, lift fudge out of pan. Discard foil; cut fudge into 1-in squares. Store in an airtight container at room temperature. Yield: about 1-1/2 pounds.
Reviews for Butterscotch Fudge(4)
Sort By :
So good and easy to make!!
butterscotch flavor over-runs the maple, but sill good
Easy and good!
Very easy recipe. This is my first time at attempting fudge. Did not take long at all to prepare. I did not use as much sugar as called for, used vanilla instead of maple flavoring and stirred in chopped pecans. Came out very delicious.
More Recipe Collections
- Candy Recipes >
- Comfort Food Desserts >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Country Woman Desserts >
- Country Woman Recipes >
- Desserts >
- Fudge >
- Fudge Candy >
- Fudge Recipes >
- Homemade Fudge >
- Low Carb Desserts >
- Low Carb Recipes >
- Low Fat Dessert Recipes >
- Low Fat Recipes >