Friends often ask my daughter to talk me into making some of this fudge - everyone really enjoys it. The butterscotch flavor is rich and different.
64 ServingsPrep: 20 min. + chilling
- 1 teaspoon plus 1/2 cup butter, divided
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 cup evaporated milk
- 1 package (10 to 11 ounces) butterscotch chips
- 1-1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- Line an 8-in. square pan with foil and grease the foil with 1
- teaspoon butter; set aside. In a small heavy saucepan, combine the
- sugar, milk and remaining butter. Bring to a boil; cook for 5
- minutes. Remove from the heat. Add butterscotch chips and graham
- cracker crumbs; stir until chips are melted.
- Pour into prepared pan. Refrigerate until firm. Using foil, lift
- fudge out of pan. Discard foil; cut fudge into 1-in. squares. Store
- in an airtight container in the refrigerator. Yield: 2-1/2 pounds.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 piece) equals 75 calories, 3 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 6 mg cholesterol, 34 mg sodium, 11 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 1 g protein.