Butterscotch Fondue Recipe
Folks of all ages will enjoy dipping into a pot filled with this yummy concoction from our Test Kitchen. The combination of brown sugar, sweetened condensed milk and toffee bits has lovely flavor. Use it to cap off a meal...or serve it as a sweet snack.
- 1/2 cup butter, cubed
- 2 cups packed brown sugar
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup light corn syrup
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1/4 cup brickle toffee bits
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Angel food cake cubes and fresh fruit
- 1. In a large saucepan, combine the butter, brown sugar, milk, corn syrup and water. Cook and stir over medium heat until smooth. Remove from the heat. Stir in toffee bits and vanilla. Keep warm. Serve with cake and fruit. Yield: 4 cups.
1 serving (2 tablespoons) equals 156 calories, 5 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 13 mg cholesterol, 73 mg sodium, 29 g carbohydrate, 0 fiber, 1 g protein.
Reviews for Butterscotch Fondue
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC