Butterscotch Fondue Recipe
- 1/2 cup butter, cubed
- 2 cups packed brown sugar
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup light corn syrup
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1/4 cup brickle toffee bits
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Angel food cake cubes and fresh fruit
- 1. In a large saucepan, combine the butter, brown sugar, milk, corn syrup and water. Cook and stir over medium heat until smooth. Remove from the heat. Stir in toffee bits and vanilla. Keep warm. Serve with cake and fruit. Yield: 4 cups.
1 serving (2 tablespoons) equals 156 calories, 5 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 13 mg cholesterol, 73 mg sodium, 29 g carbohydrate, 0 fiber, 1 g protein.
Reviews for Butterscotch Fondue
"Amazing! I have made this twice now and am getting ready to make it again. I left the recipe just as it is and wouldn't make any changes. The two times I made it before, we used it as a fondue dip and it was fantastic on everything! I'm going to try it on ice cream next time---yummy!"