This gooey-good dip is an appealing addition to my yuletide fruit baskets. I just pour some into pint jars trimmed with Christmas ribbons and tuck them in with red and green apples.
32 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 2 cans (14 ounces each) sweetened condensed milk
- 2 packages (11 ounces each) butterscotch chips
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- Apple slices
- In a heavy saucepan over low heat, combine milk, chips, vinegar and
- cinnamon. Cook and stir until smooth. Serve warm with apples.
- Leftover sauce may be reheated in a heavy saucepan over low heat.
- Yield: about 4 cups.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (2 tablespoons) equals 93 calories, 4 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 5 mg cholesterol, 23 mg sodium, 13 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 1 g protein.