Butterscotch Dessert Fondue Recipe
As a change from the more traditional chocolate fondue, try this rich, buttery version. You can make it in advance, refrigerate it and reheat when ready to serve.
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/3 cup light corn syrup
- 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Fresh fruit
- 1. In a small saucepan, combine the brown sugar, corn syrup, cream and butter. Bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring occasionally. Reduce heat to medium-low; cook for 5 minutes. Remove from heat; stir in vanilla. Transfer to a fondue pot and keep warm. Serve with fruit. Yield: About 1 cup.
2 tablespoon: 142 calories, 6g fat (3g saturated fat), 18mg cholesterol, 54mg sodium, 24g carbohydrate (21g sugars, 0 fiber), 0 protein.
Reviews for Butterscotch Dessert Fondue
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC