Butterscotch Apple Treat Recipe
Get ready to dish out second helpings of this sweet treat. It's chock-full of fun ingredients like peanuts, marshmallows, apples and raisins.—Susan Strout, Cheney, Washington
TOTAL TIME: Prep/Total Time: 10 min. YIELD:6-8 servings
- 3 cups diced red apples
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- 1 cup peanuts
- 1 can (8 ounces) crushed pineapple, drained
- 1/3 cup raisins, optional
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant butterscotch pudding
- 1. In a large bowl, combine apples, marshmallows, peanuts, pineapple and raisins if desired. Combine whipped topping and dry pudding mix; fold into fruit mixture and mix well. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 6-8 servings.
1 serving (1 each) equals 291 calories, 14 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 269 mg sodium, 37 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 5 g protein.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC