Get ready to dish out second helpings of this sweet treat. It's chock-full of fun ingredients like peanuts, marshmallows, apples and raisins.—Susan Strout, Cheney, Washington
- 3 cups diced red apples
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- 1 cup peanuts
- 1 can (8 ounces) crushed pineapple, drained
- 1/3 cup raisins, optional
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant butterscotch pudding
- In a large bowl, combine apples, marshmallows, peanuts, pineapple and raisins if desired. Combine whipped topping and dry pudding mix; fold into fruit mixture and mix well. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Originally published as Butterscotch Apple Treat in Country Woman September/October 1997, p37
Reviews for Butterscotch Apple Treat
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review