- Spread 1/4 cup enchilada sauce into a 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish
- coated with cooking spray. Place about 3/4 cup squash mixture down
- the center of each tortilla; top with 1 tablespoon cheese. Roll up
- and place seam side down in prepared dish. Pour remaining enchilada
- sauce over the top; sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 25-35 minutes or until heated
- Yield: 8 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 enchilada equals 346 calories, 9 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 10 mg cholesterol, 801 mg sodium, 53 g carbohydrate, 9 g fiber, 19 g protein.