- 4 cups peeled and diced butternut squash
- 1 tablespoon + 1 teaspoon Carlini 100% Pure Olive Oil, divided
- 1 teaspoon Stonemill Essentials Iodized Salt, divided
- 1 teaspoon Stonemill Essentials Ground Black Pepper, divided
- 5 ounces Southern Grove Dried Cranberries
- 4 cups water, divided
- 10 ounces Reggano Original Couscous
- 2/3 cup Southern Grove Sliced Almonds, toasted
- 1/3 cup diced celery
- Zest of 1 lemon
- 4 tablespoons lemon juice (about 2 lemons)
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- In a medium bowl, toss butternut squash with 1 teaspoon olive oil, 1/4 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper. Place on baking pan. Bake for 15 minutes or until tender.
- In a small bowl, rehydrate the dried cranberries by combining with 2 cups hot water. Soak for one minute. Drain.
- In a medium sauce pan, bring 2 cups water, 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1 tablespoon olive oil to a boil. Stir in couscous and cover, remove from heat, let stand 5 minutes. Remove cover, fluff and allow to cool for 10 minutes.
- In a large bowl, combine the couscous, butternut squash, cranberries and remaining ingredients. Serve at room temperature. Yield: 7 servings.
Originally published as Butternut Squash & Cranberry Couscous Provided by ALDI 2013
Reviews for Butternut Squash & Cranberry Couscous
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review