Butternut Squash & Cranberry Couscous
A fall-inspired Mediterranean salad. Recipe Courtesy of Chef Michelle, ALDI Test Kitchen
7 ServingsPrep: 15 min. Cook: 20 min.
- 4 cups peeled and diced butternut squash
- 1 tablespoon + 1 teaspoon Carlini 100% Pure Olive Oil, divided
- 1 teaspoon Stonemill Essentials Iodized Salt, divided
- 1 teaspoon Stonemill Essentials Ground Black Pepper, divided
- 5 ounces Southern Grove Dried Cranberries
- 4 cups water, divided
- 10 ounces Reggano Original Couscous
- 2/3 cup Southern Grove Sliced Almonds, toasted
- 1/3 cup diced celery
- Zest of 1 lemon
- 4 tablespoons lemon juice (about 2 lemons)
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- In a medium bowl, toss butternut squash with 1 teaspoon olive oil,
- 1/4 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper. Place on baking pan. Bake
- for 15 minutes or until tender.
- In a small bowl, rehydrate the dried cranberries by combining with 2
- cups hot water. Soak for one minute. Drain.
- In a medium sauce pan, bring 2 cups water, 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1