- just until combined. Spread into prepared pan.
- In a food processor, combine ingredients for the squash layer. Gently
- spread over cheesecake layer. Place springform pan in a large baking
- pan; add 1 in. of hot water to larger pan.
- Bake at 325° for 1-1/2 hours or until center is just set. Remove
- springform pan from water bath. Cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes.
- Carefully run a knife around edge of pan to loosen; cool 1 hour
- longer. Refrigerate overnight. Remove sides of pan. Yield: 16
Nutritional Facts: 1 slice equals 339 calories, 19 g fat (11 g saturated fat), 117 mg cholesterol, 213 mg sodium, 37 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 6 g protein.