- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 cups mashed cooked butternut squash or canned pumpkin
- 1-1/4 cups sugar
- 3 eggs
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1-1/2 teaspoons McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Place a greased 9-in. springform pan on a double thickness of heavy-duty foil (about 18 in. square). Securely wrap foil around pan. Combine the cracker crumbs, sugar and butter; press onto the bottom and 1-1/2 in. up sides of pan. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Beat in the sour cream, cornstarch and vanilla. Add eggs; beat on low speed just until combined. Spread into prepared pan.
- In a food processor, combine ingredients for the squash layer. Gently spread over cheesecake layer. Place springform pan in a large baking pan; add 1 in. of hot water to larger pan.
- Bake at 325° for 1-1/2 hours or until center is just set. Remove springform pan from water bath. Cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes. Carefully run a knife around edge of pan to loosen; cool 1 hour longer. Refrigerate overnight. Remove sides of pan. Yield: 16 servings.
Originally published as Butternut Cheesecake in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2011, p128
Reviews for Butternut Cheesecake
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review