- until soft peaks form. Gradually add the remaining sugar, 1
- tablespoon at time, beating on high until stiff glossy peaks form.
- Spread evenly over warm cake, sealing edges to sides of pan. Sprinkle
- chips and coconut over the top. Bake for 15 minutes or until coconut
- and meringue are golden brown. Run a knife around edge of pan;
- remove sides. Cool completely on a wire rack. Refrigerate leftovers.
- Yield: 12 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 slice equals 427 calories, 18 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 36 mg cholesterol, 254 mg sodium, 63 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 5 g protein.