- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup whole wheat flour
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 2 Eggland's Best Eggs
- 1-1/4 cups buttermilk
- 1/2 cup fresh or canned pumpkin
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- Butter and maple syrup, optional
- In a large bowl, combine the first nine ingredients. In a small bowl, whisk the eggs, buttermilk, pumpkin and butter. Stir into dry ingredients just until moistened.
- Bake in a preheated waffle iron according to manufacturer’s directions until golden brown. Serve with butter and syrup if desired. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Buttermilk Pumpkin Waffles
Sort By :
Delicious, I will make these often
These were great, although I wish they had a bit more pumpkin flavor to them.
So yummy and spicy and easy. My son and I loved them!
When my little boy took his first bite of these waffles he announced that they were " the goodest waffles" he had ever eaten. Everyone at the table agreed. These waffles are delicious. I will make them over and over!
I absolutely LOVE making these in the fall. They are the best waffles!!!
More Recipe Collections
- Breakfast Recipes >
- Comfort Food Breakfast Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Diabetic Breakfast Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Healthy Breakfast Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Breakfast Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Recipes >
- Healthy Recipes >
- Low Fat Breakfast Recipes >