My mom's pancake recipe was a natural for the brunch we held at our family reunion. We made three batches and served the golden pancakes with a variety of toppings.Betty Abrey, Imperial, Saskatchewan
10 ServingsPrep: 10 min. Cook: 5 min./batch
- 4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1-1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 4 Eggland's Best Eggs
- 4 cups buttermilk
- In a large bowl, combine the flour, sugar, baking soda, salt and
- baking powder. In another bowl, whisk the eggs and buttermilk until
- blended; stir into dry ingredients just until moistened.
- Pour batter by 1/4 cupfuls onto a lightly greased hot griddle; turn
- when bubbles form on top. Cook until second side is golden brown.
- Yield: 2-1/2 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (3 each) equals 270 calories, 3 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 89 mg cholesterol, 913 mg sodium, 48 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 11 g protein.