Buttermilk Melon Smoothies Recipe
—Taste of Home Test Kitchen, Greendale, Wisconsin
- 1/2 cup buttermilk
- 2 tablespoons apricot nectar
- 3/4 cup cubed cantaloupe, frozen
- 3/4 cup diced honeydew, frozen
- 1/2 cup frozen unsweetened sliced peaches
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1. In a blender, combine all ingredients; cover and process until smooth. Pour into chilled glasses; serve immediately. Yield: 2 servings.
1 cup: 117 calories, 1g fat (0 saturated fat), 2mg cholesterol, 77mg sodium, 26g carbohydrate (25g sugars, 2g fiber), 3g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 fruit, 1/2 starch.
Reviews for Buttermilk Melon Smoothies
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC