Buttermilk Melon Smoothies Recipe
—Taste of Home Test Kitchen, Greendale, Wisconsin
TOTAL TIME: Prep/Total Time: 10 min. YIELD:2 servings
- 1/2 cup buttermilk
- 2 tablespoons apricot nectar
- 3/4 cup cubed cantaloupe, frozen
- 3/4 cup diced honeydew, frozen
- 1/2 cup frozen unsweetened sliced peaches
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1. In a blender, combine all ingredients; cover and process until smooth. Pour into chilled glasses; serve immediately. Yield: 2 servings.
1 cup equals 117 calories, 1 g fat (trace saturated fat), 2 mg cholesterol, 77 mg sodium, 26 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 3 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 fruit, 1/2 starch.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC