Buttermilk Horseradish Dressing Recipe
Zesty dressing are my favorite and this is one of the zestiest I have made. It goes well on salads and fruit.—Doris Stebbins, St. Johnsbury, Vermont
- 3/4 cup buttermilk
- 2 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 1 tablespoon sugar or honey
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1. Combine all ingredients; chill. Serve with cabbage, tossed green salads or fresh fruit. Yield: 1 cup.
1 serving (2 tablespoons) equals 17 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 1 mg cholesterol, 113 mg sodium, 3 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 1 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC