Zesty dressing are my favorite and this is one of the zestiest I have made. It goes well on salads and fruit.—Doris Stebbins, St. Johnsbury, Vermont
Recommended: 62 Christmas Potluck Sides for 12 or More
- 3/4 cup buttermilk
- 2 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 1 tablespoon sugar or honey
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon prepared mustard
- Combine all ingredients; chill. Serve with cabbage, tossed green salads or fresh fruit. Yield: 1 cup.
Originally published as Buttermilk Horseradish Dressing in Country Woman May/June 1990, p39
Reviews for Buttermilk Horseradish Dressing
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review